Options PPO Plan
- You can choose any doctor or hospital you want. You save money when you choose doctors (including specialists) and hospitals in our national network because they’ve agreed to charge lower rates.
- You will have coverage if you go outside the network. If you choose to receive care outside the network, you will have a lower level of coverage, which means you might have to pay more for the service.
- You do not need to choose a primary care physician. However, we do suggest you have a primary care physician to help manage your care.
- You do not need a referral to see a specialist. You can see any network doctor, including specialists, without referrals.
- Emergency care is covered at the network level of benefits for you and your covered dependents, anywhere in the world.